About Leslie Brent
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Danbury real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Danbury areas, please contact me.
- Full-Time Agent Since 1983 with Advanced Educational Degrees
- Serving Danbury,Bethel,Brookfield,New Fairfield,Sherman,New Milford,Redding,Newtown
- Expert in residential,Condo,Corportate Relocation and foreclosure
- Buyer-Seller Counseling sessions. School Reports available upon request. Mortgage Pre-Approval avialable
- Up-To-Date detailed, comprehensive AREA INFORMATION at http://www.nfcar.com
- Representing National Lending Institutions: Marketing & Selling their Forclosure Properties
- Advanced selling techniques & knowledge of leading edge marketing technology makes me the ideal person to list your home
- 2007 Ct Assoc. of Realtors Regional Vice President
- 2003 NFCAR Realtor of the Year, 2004 NFCAR President,2005-2008 CAR Regional VP